Luna Park is now open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner service based on a 50% capacity with new safety and service standards.
We are molto contenti to have you back and for the safety of all we have implemented new measures to ensure pizza, pasta and wine and keep being a large part of our lives (We’re passionate, what can we say).
Changes you will notice:
- Everyone onsite will be wearing a mask
- All menus will be available digitally
- Our outdoor patio and ample indoor space is being put to good use with new spacing and seating arrangements
- New air purification systems have been installed
- Sanitizing stations and new cleaning protocols are in place
- New deep cleaning and training is in place for our entire facility on a regular basis
- Our cooking studio will be available for classes for private groups only of up to 6 people
While these new measures are in place a lot of our deep Italian traditions and staples you are familiar with will be the same as you’ve always remembered; like handmade pastas and bread prepared for you every morning, fresh salads made to taste, wines and assorted italian delicacies available for lunch or to shop for your favorite ingredients to make a killer cacio e pepe sauce at home. Bottom line is, our craft is still the same, and we’re here to serve you with the highest quality and standards we stand by.